WHAT WE DO:
AsystYOU Technology is the personal IT department for our clients. We focus on our customer’s IT infrastructure so they can focus on their core business.
WHO WE WANT:
- You are the perfect MSP Customer Support Technician candidate if you can be persistent, ask for help, adapt to changing environments, and remain focused on your tasks to completion.
- We require a highly efficient problem solver who can remain objective when you are in the process of solving a problem.
- You communicate clearly and always put the customer first.
- You can think outside the box and find more than one solution to address the problem.
- You remain patient and cool headed when nothing works. After you have tried everything, you try something else. When that still doesn’t work you ask for help.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Troubleshooting issues related to End User Devices including but not limited to: Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Mobile Devices, Printers, Scanners, Vendors, Applications, WiFi and more.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Company Infrastructure such as Office 365, G Suite, Windows Server Environments (2016, 2019), Cloud Infrastructure (Cloud File Storage, Cloud authentication), Backup and
- Disaster Recovery, Managed Antivirus, EDR, MDR
- Troubleshoot network wiring
- Install network wiring
- Troubleshoot and setup VOIP phones
- Follow proper company procedures such as response time, escalation, communication, and documentation.
- Properly handle your ticket workspace in the help desk system - everything clean, updated, resolved properly, and generally done aesthetically.
- Provide constant communication proactively to avoid customer frustration or long time on their computers during working hours.
- Ability to drive to job sites
Job Type: Full-time
Valid Driver's License Required
Clean Record - You will be required to pass a background check.